3 things that went well
- Spent a lot more time writing
- Succeeded in creating a mock api with Google Sheets
- Found a new name for my agency
3 things that I need to improve
- Do more German
- Exercise more (did not reach 2 workout sessions per week on average)
What did I not achieve and why?
I set out to find one client last month, but I didn’t find any. To be honest, I didn’t spend much time looking. I spent my time coming up with a new name for my agency, writing a lot and learning some new technologies which I’ll be needing (like Angular and RxJs and Firebase).
I did manage to get all the documents sorted for the founding of the company. We decided to change the name last minute. The name of the agency will now be: Pocket Revolutions.
The time spent on JesseMS was actually also time spent writing. So in total I spent a little over 20% of my time writing this month!
- Changed the name of the agency (previously Studio Click) to Pocket Revolutions. I’m very happy with the new name. Post about the naming process is upcoming.
Rapid Breakup Recovery
- Published 1 blog post
- Started coding my own CMS for RBR
Ebook sales: $38
- 5 coin recordings were submitted by users and were added to the app
- First blog post about Pingcoin was published here
- Sign 1 new client
- Launch the Pocket Revolutions website
- Publish a portfolio piece on Pingcoin