You can find a description of the projects mentioned on my Projects page.
- (Pingcoin) Met with a Swiss coin dealer to speak about a possible collaboration. To be continued.
- (Learning) Completed the web developer bootcamp Udemy course
- (My Basel Agency) Got a verbal go-ahead for my second client for my (still nameless) agency
- I’ve decided I want to reach native level fluency in German. This will help me in running my business here in Basel, Switzerland. This will be reflected in my goals for 2019.
Monthly goals check-in
- Writing (5/10)
- Started writing longer pieces in my daily journal
- No other writing
- Financial independence (8/10)
- Found two clients that have agreed to first project together for my Basel Agency
- Full of love (7/10)
- Did okay. Daily meditation, gratitude journaling, EFT
- Seize every day (5/10)
- No particular achievements here
- Reading (6/10)
- Finished the Startup Owner’s Manual
- Finished Emotional Design
- Started The Overwhelmed Brain
- Explore my subconscious and integrate my shadow (7/10)
- Daily journaling and shadow ritual
- I am strong (1/10)
- I broke my routine here after getting sick. Haven’t been to the gym since Feb 7.
- Travel (N/A)
Total: 167:55 hrs
A considerable amount was spent on the Following my Curiosity category. This is mainly due to the 18 hours I clocked working on the antique map with 3D relief. This was not planned, but I felt such strong curiosity and motivation that I felt I had to work on this. I’ve been trying to make it a policy to trust my subconscious and let it pursue anything that gives me energy. Next step? No idea. I’m really pleased with the end result though.
Rapid Breakup Recovery
Ebook sales: $38
Coaching calls: $50
I removed Drip and thereby my 7-day email course. This has impacted my sales as I haven’t taken the time to replace it with anything else yet.
Grand total: $88
What went well
- Clocked a lot of hours
- Finished the web dev course
- Got my second client
What did not go well
- I have still not edited the RBR podcast episode and the 4 Intercompanion podcast episodes. I am struggling to balance my desire to focus with keeping existing projects alive. This month I tried to focus on Pingcoin (which you can see by the time that was spent there). However, in order to do so, I neglected other projects. I can’t help but wonder if I’m approaching this correctly
- I still haven’t laid out my goals for 2019.
- I’m behind on my personal accounting
What can I do differently
- Do my accounting at the beginning of the month