My February 2019 Retrospective
You can find a description of the projects mentioned on my Projects (opens in a new tab) page.
- (Pingcoin) Met with a Swiss coin dealer to speak about a possible collaboration. To be continued.
- (Learning) Completed the web developer bootcamp Udemy course
- (My Basel Agency) Got a verbal go-ahead for my second client for my (still nameless) agency
- I've decided I want to reach native level fluency in German. This will help me in running my business here in Basel, Switzerland. This will be reflected in my goals for 2019.
- Writing (5/10)
- Started writing longer pieces in my daily journal
- No other writing
- Financial independence (8/10)
- Found two clients that have agreed to first project together for my Basel Agency
- Full of love (7/10)
- Did okay. Daily meditation, gratitude journaling, EFT
- Seize every day (5/10)
- No particular achievements here
- Reading (6/10)
- Finished the Startup Owner's Manual
- Finished Emotional Design
- Started The Overwhelmed Brain
- Explore my subconscious and integrate my shadow (7/10)
- Daily journaling and shadow ritual
- I am strong (1/10)
- I broke my routine here after getting sick. Haven't been to the gym since Feb 7.
- Travel (N/A)
Total: 167:55 hrs
A considerable amount was spent on the Following my Curiosity category. This is mainly due to the 18 hours I clocked working on the antique map with 3D relief (opens in a new tab). This was not planned, but I felt such strong curiosity and motivation that I felt I had to work on this. I've been trying to make it a policy to trust my subconscious and let it pursue anything that gives me energy. Next step? No idea. I'm really pleased with the end result though.
Ebook sales: $38 Coaching calls: $50 Total: $88 I removed Drip and thereby my 7-day email course. This has impacted my sales as I haven't taken the time to replace it with anything else yet.
Grand total: $88
- Clocked a lot of hours
- Finished the web dev course
- Got my second client
- I have still not edited the RBR podcast episode and the 4 Intercompanion podcast episodes. I am struggling to balance my desire to focus with keeping existing projects alive. This month I tried to focus on Pingcoin (which you can see by the time that was spent there). However, in order to do so, I neglected other projects. I can't help but wonder if I'm approaching this correctly
- I still haven't laid out my goals for 2019.
- I'm behind on my personal accounting
- Do my accounting at the beginning of the month